1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill or do payment plans.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Note: all card companies do charge a small additional processing fee. This does not apply to cash payments.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Timberlake Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Please note: all new clients are required to put down a $35 deposit when making a first appointment at our clinic. This will be credited toward the cost of the first exam and will reserve your appointment slot. This is only required for the first appointment.